Lash Lift - $75
Lash Lifting treatments are unlike traditional lash perms of years past. This procedure lifts your natural lashes at the root and in an upward position, creating the appearance of longer, thicker lashes. To top off the treatment, a black lash tint is applied. This treatment is ideal for those that want a little extra oomph from their lashes, but without all the maintenance of lash extensions, or the daily use of an eyelash curler. Also, it's amazing for those of us with straight and/or unruly lashes (myself included)!
The results last 6 to 8 weeks. This is NOT the over curled eyelash perm of the 80's and 90's. Oh no my friends, this is a Lash Lift!
Pre Lash Lift Prep-PLEASE READ ALL
I want you to have the best Lash Lift experience possible, so please read and follow these tips
-**YOU MUST ARRIVE ON TIME OR EARLY FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. LATE ARRIVALS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED**. I need the full appointment time to complete this service. There are no steps I can "cut out or speed up" to accommodate a late arrival. So, if you're new, please look at my location info prior to your arrival. Thanks for understanding! ❤️
- Please arrive COMPLETELY FREE OF ALL EYE MAKE UP. **If there is ANY mascara left on your lashes, this will result in a rushed service ( due to extra time needed to remove make up) and a poor lift!**
- **STOP ALL USAGE OF WATERPROOF MASCARA AT LEAST 2 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR LIFT** It is ideal to not wear any mascara 24 hours prior to your Lift. If this is not possible, at least steer clear of the waterproof mascaras.
- Be sure there is no make up remover residue left on your lashes. Just super clean, dry lashes.
- No eye creams, oils or moisturizer in or around the eye area
- If you wear contacts, they must be removed prior to the service
- Please arrive a few minutes early to your appointment so you have time to use the restroom. There's no stopping in the middle of a Lash Lift!😬😀
- Take it easy on the caffeine before your appointment. Makes for a much more relaxing and less fidgety session😉
Post Lash Lift Instructions-PLEASE READ ALL
-Do not use waterproof mascara while you have your Lift! Waterproof mascaras are extremely drying and damaging to the lashes.
- I suggest purchasing Elleeplex lash serum from me. This will keep your lashes soft and healthy during the life of your Lift. I carry this in my studio.
- No heat, steam, saunas, water, oils, lotions, creams, face wash, make up removers and wipes on lashes for a minimum of 24 hours. In other words, please plan to LEAVE YOUR LASHES FREE AND CLEAR OF EVERYTHING FOR 24 HOURS.
- Oil make up removers do have a tendency to drop the curl a bit faster. That's not to say that you can't use them. But just be aware that you may not get as long a time out of your Lift.
- Have your workout done prior to your appointment. Then please wait 24 hours after your Lift for your next workout.
- I will provide you with a clean mascara brush. Because your lashes are still malleable (shape shifting) within the first day or two, a side sleeper/face sleeper can notice changes to the curl upon waking. Use the brush you are provided to straighten back out the curl pattern. **After a couple years of doing these lifts now, I've come to realize it's just a good idea to use that brush every every morning after you wash your face, just to further encourage a consistent curl pattern and better grow out.**
- As your Lash Lift grows out and your lashes are going through their normal growth cycles, you may notice (usually towards the 6th week or more) that some lashes are twisted over the the side and/or look a bit "frazzled". This is just the remains of the Lift growing out. This is NOT permanent and is NOT lash damage.
-Although rare, sometimes adverse/allergic reactions can happen. If you experience any irritated and/or swollen eyes, rinse your eyes out throughly with water, take a Benadryl or anti histamine, and apply a cold compress. But DO NOT RUB your eyes as this will cause way more irritation. If this does not help, seek medical attention.
-Above all else, if for some reason there is something about your Lash Lift that you don't like or that seems wrong...DON'T FREAK OUT! LOL. Seriously, this is not an exact science and with certain lash types, it can take a bit of trial and error and adjustment to get just the right curl. If it's something that you absolutely can't live with, contact me and we'll have you pop in to take a look and make any necessary adjustments. Otherwise, just be sure to let me know any questions you have on your next visit. Thanks everyone! xoxo